CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

My ever changing scrap room....

If I could ever get this finished I would be a happy girl. I never have enough places to put things and I feel like even when it's clean it is still a mess BUT I altered my left over daisy bucket tins (which FYI crackle paint doesn't seem to want to stick to those), hung my letters & few pics, altered a clothes pin, added some rub-ons to my IKEA tins, added some ribbon to my calendar and re-arranged some things. I've almost exhausted my bottle of Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint. I ordered Antique Linen not knowing what I'd do and to my delight it matched the TAC Khamalat paper perfectly so I've put it on just about everything I've altered for the room. Still debating on labeling my baskets since their contents change depending on how much of something I have at that moment.

0 comments: