CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The joys of insurance...

The good news is that the adjusters were very accommodating; the bad news is that of the estimate they came up with only 10% of the funds they allotted were for the roof. If we get three estimates, provide proof of higher estimates, etc. The dance begins.

In between the insanity of putting the upstairs back together I've managed to keep up with my WT challenges and finish my retreat swaps. This is what the late nights are netting me.

Challenge #8 was a few of my favorite things. I hate the design of the LO - it is not at all what I had in mind and I realize now I should have used wacky fun paper. I did find a really cool text box in the 07 office - you can see the top & bottom brackets on the chocolate rules...I think I'll be using that a lot. I'll probably rip apart the LO & re-do it later but for now it is what it is. Duncan's smile, our home and La Maison du Chocolate are a few of my favs:



Challenge #9 is Love....however you wish to represent it on your LO. I bought this paper when Moments in Time was still open - that has been at least a year. I'm really happy with the way it turned out but I ended up sitting here crying as I wrote the note to my mom that is now tucked inside the vellum envelope. I miss her all the time but especially now when I don't know what to do with this whole insurance thing. Thank God for Skype and that I can call her for pennies.



0 comments: