CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Leo Challenge No. 5

I was really dreading the start of this album for some reason but now that I've started it I can't wait to work some more. I'm using an older BG line - fruit cake I think. I've made several projects from this paper pack and I'll be happy to have used it all. I didn't have any embellishments beyond the tags and alpha set that came with it so I'm having to improvise with what I have.





Looks like the office will be closed tomorrow due to the possibility of Ike so I may get to work on this a little tomorrow depending on if we have any prep work to do on the house. We picked up water & groceries this am on the way to work so we're prepared as much as we can be I suppose.

Everyone be safe!!

0 comments: