CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

I cranked out a project!

I can honestly say it is the first time I've just gone on with my bad self and completed something on a whim. I decided to make a gift for a few people - family & friends so I made my prototype last night. I think it turned out pretty cute and when the recipients add their photos I bet it will look even cuter! I tried to leave plenty of room for the photos on either side which was hard - I wanted to fill the whole thing up! Made from the front half of a file folder that I found through a link on a blog feed over the river & through the woods. I hope to find it in my trash so I can post the link in case you might want to give it a go.

Front/Outside:



Back/Inside:



I had to flatten it in order to scan it but it folds like zig zag when it stands up. I used bookmarks for my tags since they were the perfect size.

0 comments: